It can feel like a big challenge to take the first step and contact a therapist, but an initial consultation will provide you with an opportunity to meet me, tell me about yourself and talk about the counselling process. Then, if you feel it may be of benefit to you, we can discuss further weekly sessions. This may mean arranging a fixed number of sessions or agreeing to work together in a more open-ended way.
Everybody faces vulnerability, difficulties or the need to confront change at some time in their lives. This can be a recent life event or an accumulation of feelings and problems.
I offer one-to-one counselling to adults.
I am skilled in working with issues relating to:
- Relationship Issues (Individual clients only)
- Challenging Life Events
- Low Self Confidence/Self Esteem
- Life Changes/Choices/Pressures
- Emotional/Psychological Wellbeing
- Workplace/Occupational/Professional/Social Difficulties